February 01, 2019
2018 was a pretty crazy year! Here’s a recap of some things (not in chronological order).
- I read 70 books
- I started working as a software engineer at Pluralsight
- I went to New York City for my 30th birthday
- Started a new podcast called BookBytes
- Started season 3 of Talking Dudes podcast
- Continued working on Web of Tomorrow podcast. (Hit the 3 year anniversary)
- Moved to a new house and started doing a full renovation while living there.
- Rented out our old house
- Started fostering an 8-year old boy
- I went on the Whole 30 diet for about a little over 30 days.