On this episode of Imprint, Jonathan and I talked about “Searching For God Knows What” by Donald Miller. The only book by him that I had read before this was “Blue Like Jazz” back in college and I didn’t really understand his memoir style of writing. This time I liked his style a lot more.
We also talked about some other books we read.
The Magician’s Nephew by C.S. Lewis
I read parts of:
- Church History in Plain Language by Bruce L. Shelley
- The Checklist Manifesto by Atul Gawande
- How to Take Smart Notes by Sönke Ahrens
- Do Nothing by Celeste Headlee
- Clean by James Hamblin
- Our Gang: A Racial History of The Little Rascals by Julia Lee